The Kennesaw State University Retirees Association exists to provide opportunities for all KSU and SPSU employees to stay connected to one another and to the university. The Retiree Association Steering Committee provides guidance and input for event planning, coordinates volunteer service in support of the university, and serves as a forum to advocate for the population of retired faculty and staff.
- Organize annual events to connect retirees to athletic, cultural, or social events on both campuses
- Keep retirees connected through social, cultural, and educational events and activities
- Recruit volunteers for each commencement ceremony
- Serve as a watchful eye on the maintenance and upkeep of the Legacy Gazebo and engraved brick walkway
- Coordinate and support the President’s Annual Retiree Recognition ceremony
- Assist with acquiring financial support for the KSU Retirees Legacy Scholarship funds supporting annual and endowed scholarships for KSU students related to retired employees of KSU from both the Kennesaw and Marietta campuses
- Disseminate benefits information to retirees in collaboration with Human Resources